2406 3rd Street
Tillamook, OR 97141-2415



The attorneys at John H. Tuthill & Associates represent landlords or tenants involved in rental disputes in Tillamook County.

We can help you create or review a rental or lease agreement, or serve as your counsel in a dispute.

One common area of landlord-tenant law in which obtaining legal advice is advisable is a Forcible Entry and Detainer (FED) proceeding. This is a court action by a landlord against a tenant to evict the tenant from a rented dwelling (house, apartment, mobile home, mobile home spaces, or floating home). In Oregon, all contested evictions from residential dwellings must go through the court. The notice requirements of Oregon law for a FED are complex, so obtaining the advice of an attorney is a good idea.

Whether you're a landlord or a tenant, John Tuthill & Associates can help you take steps to avoid a rental dispute or advise you if such a dispute occurs. Contact us for a consultation.